Rare updated bungalow in the coveted 9th and 9th district! Attic has been converted into a large bedroom with a new separate mini split heat and air unit. New downstairs basement studio apartment with separate entrance. Within walking distance to several shops and restaurants and grocery stores. Includes two large storage sheds in the backyard.Shared driveway parking with neighbor to the east. Google fiber installed and active. Includes washer and dryer. And some furniture including couches and bed frames. Currently rents for $500 per room for upstairs rental income of $1500 and $700 or downstairs studio apartment. All current rental agreements are month to month and have been informed of a possible need to move.
- SubdivisionFREMONT HEIGHTS
- Year Built1911
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorDouble Pane Windows, Walkout
- InteriorDisposal,Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet,Hardwood,Tile
- Blue Copper Coffee Room (1.84 mi)241 reviews
- Coffee Garden (0.29 mi)270 reviews
- Three Pines Coffee (1.82 mi)190 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.76 mi)180 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.82 mi)152 reviews
- Smith's (0.27 mi)52 reviews