Built in 1908, this masterfully renovated Two-Story Bungalow is located within walking distance from the prestigious University of Utah campus, minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and beautiful hiking trails and 30 minutes from world class ski resorts. From the moment you approach the home, you will notice the gorgeous xeriscaped yard. The redesigned front steps lead you to an inviting front porch, perfect for sipping you favorite beverage on a warm summer evening. The front door ushers your guests into a nice foyer… from there you enter the main home, greeted by original Douglas Fir wood floors, stained Gumwood moldings, and dark stained doors… oozing with character. The dining room and connected living room are great spaces for entertaining. The Alpine gas fireplace, tile surround and wood mantle give the room a modern touch. The kitchen is replete with cherry cabinets, a combination of concrete and stainless steel countertops, a commercial grade gas range, stainless steel hood and refrigerator. Two ample sized bedrooms, a large bathroom and a family room/office addition round out the main floor. Extra wide french doors exit to a beautiful, fully fenced back yard, with a concrete paver patio, dog run and new sod. The side exit has a mud room and laundry area with a stainless sink. Upstairs you will find a huge master suite, furnished with two walk-in closets, a sitting room and a stunning bathroom equipped with a prodigious soaking tub and walk-in shower. The basement provides a finished space, perfect for a kids playroom/hang out area or fourth bedroom. The utility room houses the furnace and “on demand” water heater with suitable room for dry storage. Don’t miss the two large storage/workshop sheds to the east, a “gear-heads” dream… as well as the enclosed carport. Features also include new electrical, new plumbing, copper gutters and a life-time metal roof! This home is a must see!
- SubdivisionSUB OF BLK 2
- Year Built1910
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorEntry (Foyer), Out Buildings, Lighting, Porch: Open
- InteriorBath: Master,Bath: Sep. Tub/Shower,Closet: Walk-In,Den/Office,Disposal,French Doors,Gas Log,Kitchen: Updated,Oven: Gas,Range: Gas,Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsHardwood,Tile
- Porch: Open
- Coffee Noir (0.46 mi)84 reviews
- Blue Copper Coffee Room (2.31 mi)241 reviews
- Publik Coffee Roasters (1.3 mi)82 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.78 mi)180 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.95 mi)152 reviews
- Smith's (1.53 mi)30 reviews