Updated light and bright Bungalow located in the Millcreek, Brickyard, and Sugarhouse area close to freeway, shopping, dining, schools, etc. New flooring, paint, blinds, lights throughout. Newer Furnace, H2O heater, appliances, etc. Garage is 2 cars deep, plus a 600 sqft storage area off to the side, could be a She Shed, Man Cave, Yoga, Kids play area. Was converted into two separate living spaces before seller purchased in 1995. Not a legal duplex, but has been used as one since, always rented. Easy to convert back. Could cut an outside entrance into Shed to create two separate storage areas for the units. Covered patio in back is an RV pad, accessed through parking lot behind fence. Property is also Zoned CB – Community Business District for SLC. Many possibilities with this cute home. Sq ftg is courtesy est only from tax records. Buyer is advised to confirm.
- Drifter Coffee (2.11 mi)88 reviews
- Haraz Coffee House (3.78 mi)48 reviews
- Gather + Grounds (3.24 mi)4 reviews
- Fresh Approach Market (1.65 mi)59 reviews
- Kroger (1.47 mi)76 reviews
- Western Market (2.93 mi)114 reviews