One of a kind condo! This unit is the ADA unit which means 4 extra feet in garage, extra wide hallways & doorways. Both bathrooms are spacious with walk in shower in masterbath. Many upgrades have been added including custom shelving in walk-in master bedroom closet, custom shelving in laundry room, and in the pantry to maximize food storage. Included is a water softener to prolong the life of appliances and laundry. In addition, this condo is super conveniently located. A five-minute walk puts you at the Herriman Towne Center, replete with ice skating (in winter), splash pads (in summer), and a park where families gather every weekend to let their kids play on the playground and listen to concerts that Herriman hosts during the summer months. A ten-minute walk puts you at the county library and rec center, including a swimming pool and full-service gym. This condo is also just a three-minute drive to Mountain View Village, a new retail shopping mall with an array of shops andrestaurants to satisfy every shopper’s appetite. One time new account fee of $125 that is made out to Desert Edge Property Management. Also, there is a one time .5% reinvestment fee of the sales price that goes back to Horizon Heights to be paid by buyer. Buyer and Buyer Broker to verify all info.
- StyleCondo; Main Level
- Year Built2017
- HeatingGas: Central, >= 95% Efficiency
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected
- ExteriorDouble Pane Windows, Patio: Covered, Secured Parking
- InteriorBath: Master,Closet: Walk-In,Disposal,Great Room,Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet,Laminate,Tile
- La Garnacha (0.55 mi)74 reviews
- Porch Restaurant (2.42 mi)398 reviews
- The Salty Pineapple (0.75 mi)85 reviews
- The Coffee Shop (1.46 mi)134 reviews
- Biscotts Bakery & Cafe - Daybreak (2.59 mi)36 reviews
- Beans & Brews Coffeehouse (1.37 mi)15 reviews