**** Back on the Market!!!! Sale Fell Through********** If your looking for a fresh updated look on a home with a lot of charm and superb Millcreek/Holladay location near parks and shopping, this would be the one! The large open windows offer a truly inviting feel with tons of natural light. The updated kitchen offers the cook an ease of preparing meals quickly with the convenience of ample storage and counter space while socializing with guests in adjacent family room. Complimented with marble countertops, deep stainless sink, and mesmerizing subway tile backsplash! The exterior of the home provides wonderful updated timeless curb appeal, seclusion in the back yard, and throughout the home the updated modern feel continues with a new steel railing surrounding the basement stairs along with finishing touches like the LVP flooring and light fixtures. Venturing into the basement offers the opportunity for separate living quarters or entertainment with a wet bar. The possibilities are endless! A lot of thought has gone into this update including plumbing, new electrical panel, and roofing improvements with a 12 year warranty to help the next owner. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only and were obtained from county records. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- Year Built1955
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorLighting, Sliding Glass Doors
- InteriorSee Remarks, Alarm: Fire, Bath: Master, Den/Office, Disposal, Kitchen: Second, Kitchen: Updated, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- SecurityFire Alarm
- Floor CoveringsSee Remarks, Carpet, Tile
- Higher Ground Coffee (1.67 mi)57 reviews
- 3 Cups (1.62 mi)230 reviews
- Kokopellis Koffee House (0.55 mi)39 reviews
- Smith's (0.87 mi)32 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.47 mi)89 reviews
- Macey's Food And Drug (0.67 mi)32 reviews