DON’T WAIT and miss this east Bountiful bench PREMIER HOME! When you pull up to this beautiful property, the curb appeal (from the meticulous landscaping to the stamped concrete driveway) shows immense QUALITY and the PRIDE the homeowners have invested in this home. That WOW FACTOR continues once you walk through the door. It would be a huge challenge to find a spec of dust in this spacious rambler. When you enter the home you are met by elegant marble tile floors, bright open foyer, large rooms, and it is as though the home was barely lived in. SINGLE-LEVEL living on the over 2, 300 square ft main floor. Then there is also a huge finished basement. MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS from the great room, dining, kitchen, formal dining, master suite, and the expansive covered deck. Nestled in a cul-de-sac in Bountiful’s Sterling Heights community which is one of the City’s best kept secrets. The setting is incredible if you are looking for some privacy. There is even a stream you can often hear babbling below the back of the property. This is a QUALITY CUSTOM HOME in a hard to find, enviable location. Only a few minutes to I-15, parks, shopping, restaurants, and a short trip to downtown Salt Lake City. Take a look at the photo tour to get a sneak peek at this incredible listing! All information is provided as a courtesy. Buyer/buyer’s agent to verify all information including square footage which was taken from County records. Approximately 530 sq. ft in the basement is a wonderfully large storage room under the garage.
- SubdivisionSTERLING HEIGHTS SUB
- Year Built1994
- RoofingAsphalt, Pitched
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central, >= 95% Efficiency
- CoolingCentral Air
- WaterCulinary, Secondary
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorBay Box Windows, Deck; Covered, Double Pane Windows, Entry (Foyer), Walkout
- InteriorAlarm: Fire, Bath: Master, Bath: Sep. Tub/Shower, Central Vacuum, Closet: Walk-In, Den/Office, Disposal, Gas Log, Jetted Tub, Kitchen: Second, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- ViewLake, Mountain(s), Valley
- SecurityFire Alarm
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Tile
- Battle Grounds (2.3 mi)13 reviews
- Sips Drive-Thru (1.14 mi)44 reviews
- Dutch Bros Coffee (4.92 mi)18 reviews