Unbelievable Investment property! Two houses on one larger lot with tons of yard space!!! Both units have been used as rental units for quite a long time. You could owner occupy one of the houses and rent out the other house or possibly rent out both houses as an investment property. The larger home has tons of space, newer roof in the last 12 years, newer furnace, and newer AC unit. The smaller house does have a newer roof in the last 12 years. Separate sewer lines but same water line for both houses. Current tenant would like to stay in the smaller home and is on month to month. Property is not zoned as a Duplex and is zoned Single Family Zoning. See attached documents for the Business License from West Valley City for showing the two units on one lot. Buyer to verify all including MLS information, square feet, and zoning as part of Buyers Due Diligence. Broker related to seller.
- Matchstick Bar & Grill (0.67 mi)49 reviews
- Nomad Eatery (2.56 mi)370 reviews
- Tuk Tuk’s (0.82 mi)337 reviews
- Azúcar (4.87 mi)37 reviews
- Roots Coffee - Salt Lake City (4.04 mi)136 reviews
- Hidden Peaks Coffee & Roasting Company (2.49 mi)68 reviews