Charming Classic Liberty Wells Bungalow! Perfectly located within blocks to Liberty Park known as this neighborhood’s extended backyard, this south facing home has an abundance of natural light, original wood floors and cozy living room with wood burning fireplace. Enjoy the new deck and pergola in the backyard for outdoor dining and hang outs, vinyl fencing, tuff shed for storage and easy yard maintenance. Home has wood blinds, great floor plan, 7′ ceiling height in the basement, air conditioning, dedicated laundry area, basement storage and is Google Fiber ready. The current owner has maintained this home well. New room in basement for an additional bedroom or endless possibilities, a new bathroom in the basement, updated furnace, new water heater, radon mitigation. Minutes from dining, entertainment, shopping, schools, downtown, freeways, University of Utah, Research Park, Zoo, golfing, fishing, airport, Trax, hiking, camping, and ski resorts. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement. Patio lights & Tuff Shed included.
- SubdivisionBIG FIELD SURVEY 5
- Year Built1921
- HeatingGas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- InteriorDisposal,Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsHardwood,Laminate,Tile
- Blue Copper Coffee Room (0.63 mi)241 reviews
- Roots Coffee (0.9 mi)13 reviews
- Three Pines Coffee (1.47 mi)191 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.6 mi)180 reviews
- Trader Joe's (1.28 mi)152 reviews
- Japan Sage Market (0.58 mi)105 reviews