Great property on rare 1/2 acre lot in coveted Mapleton City. Located 10 minutes from Spanish Fork shopping and 15 minutes from Provo, perfect for homeowners or investors! Property has been well maintained with recent updates including: new furnace, plumbing, pressurized secondary water system and automatic sprinkler system. The home has been well protected from the elements with a durable aluminum roof and aluminum siding which provides for a low maintenance exterior. Beautiful views of Maple Mountain can be seen from the property and throughout the house to include the corner kitchen window. Private basement entrance is a plus and allows for a potential accessory apartment. The manicured yard is spacious with mature fruit trees (1 apple, 2 apricot, 2 walnut, and 1 plum), possible animal rights, a nice covered patio and wonderful evening mountain breezes. You will find plenty of parking with enough covered parking for 3 cars and a designated parking area in front of the house for multiple vehicles.
- Year Built1955
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected
- ExteriorBasement Entrance, Out Buildings, Patio: Covered
- InteriorOven: Gas,Range: Gas,Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet,Laminate,Linoleum
- The Sidecar Café (3.25 mi)152 reviews
- Strap Tank Brewery (3.3 mi)369 reviews
- Super Chix (3.84 mi)15 reviews
- Hobble Creek Coffee on Main (2.41 mi)42 reviews
- Art City Coffee (3.38 mi)40 reviews
- Beans & Brews Coffeehouse (2.78 mi)10 reviews
- Ream's Food Stores (1.43 mi)11 reviews
- Springville Meat Company (2.05 mi)7 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (3.37 mi)16 reviews