Come check out the newly painted basement as of 9/10. This charming Sugarhouse bungalow is located in a prime location, walking distance to the Sugarhouse park and Country Club while still providing quick access to freeways (I-80 & I-215), U of U, downtown and world-class ski resorts. You’ll love the large living room with original hardwood floors, plantation shutters, granite countertops, new carpet, paint and roof. Breathe easy with a newer furnace and a/c with HEPA filter and humidifier. If that’s not enough the basement is a fully functional mother-in-law with a private entrance. Outdoors you will enjoy a large covered patio, newly painted exterior, fenced side yard, two-car garage, lg. storage shed and carport. Don’t miss out on this wonderful home. Buyer to verify all.
- SubdivisionMOUNTAIN VIEW PARK
- Year Built1941
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorBay Box Windows, Double Pane Windows, Out Buildings
- InteriorDisposal, Kitchen: Second, Kitchen: Updated, Mother-in-Law Apt.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Nomad East (0.94 mi)75 reviews
- The Dodo Restaurant (0.87 mi)718 reviews
- Harbor Seafood & Steak Company (0.69 mi)455 reviews
General 500 Error from Yelp Fusion API
Please check your server error logs.
- Fresh Market (0.57 mi)14 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (3.77 mi)185 reviews
- Harmons - Emigration Market (0.89 mi)48 reviews