Nicely updated 5 bedroom rambler with fantastic I-15 and shopping access! There is also room for a sixth bedroom downstairs that is close to being finished. New AC (Summer 2018), new main sewer line, newer roof, furnace, and water heater. Updated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers, beautiful espresso cabinets, and more. Master suite with jetted tub. Tons of closets and storage throughout. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only and were obtained from county records. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- SubdivisionCAMELOT NO 2
- Year Built1968
- HeatingGas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected
- ExteriorPatio: Covered, Skylights
- InteriorBath: Master, Disposal, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum, Tile
- Weller's Bistro (2.18 mi)203 reviews
- Roosters Brewing Company (0.87 mi)308 reviews
- Hook & Reel Cajun Seafood & Bar (0.8 mi)153 reviews
- Futures Coffee Collective (0.53 mi)40 reviews
- Daily Rise Coffee Layton (0.41 mi)86 reviews
- Black Rifle Coffee Company (0.96 mi)4 reviews