Must see home with an acre of land. There is also a 36×41 barn on the property with endless possibilities. Park your RV, boat(s, ) ATVs and other toys, make a workshop, (The barn is the white structure in the photos.) The home is fabulous featuring granite counter tops, hardwood floors and spacious rooms. Location can’t be better, just outside downtown Heber, but has that highly sought after rural feel. Approximately 20 minutes from Park City and 50 minutes from Salt Lake City. Just minutes from national forests, hunting and fishing lakes and streams. Contact agents for showings. Square footage figures and all measurements are provided as a courtesy estimate only and were obtained from County Records or appraisal . Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurements.
- Year Built1999
- HeatingGas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSeptic Tank
- InteriorBath: Sep. Tub/Shower, Closet: Walk-In, Gas Log, Kitchen: Second, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Tile
- Back 40 Ranch House Grill (3.65 mi)503 reviews
- Afterword (2.8 mi)26 reviews
- The Lakehouse (5.54 mi)12 reviews
- Fill'er Up Coffee Station (5.24 mi)99 reviews
- Ritual Chocolate (3.54 mi)9 reviews
- Judy's Donuts & Coffee (5.22 mi)46 reviews
- Smith's (3.22 mi)6 reviews
- Lee's Marketplace - Heber (2.32 mi)14 reviews
- Natural Grocers (2.16 mi)4 reviews