Cute, private home on desired 1 ACRE! – 2 Parcels #12-091-0035 (.53 acres) and #12-091-0033 (.47 acres). Zoned at R1-6. THIS LOT COMES WITH A WELL! FREE WATER. Country feel and SO MUCH PRIVACY with this home, neighbors have large lots as well. Remodeled in 1986 with 2-Tone Paint, Countertops, and Crown Moulding. Newer Tile, Carpet and Vinyl Floors, Windows, Water Heater and Furnace. Main floor Laundry/Mud Room, Semi-Formal Dining, and Large Bathroom with Clawfoot Tub and sep/Large Shower! Wood-burning Fireplace inside & on Outside Patio. Attic space can be 2 more beds & a bathroom. There’s so much bright natural light with big windows. House naturally stays cool with the abundance of trees: apple, mulberry, pear, apricot, plum and also grapes and many bulbs in the front yard. The lot has many outbuildings/sheds including the WELLHOUSE! Comes with pump! (Owners have not used the pump). Chicken coop next to it! Hurry, you won’t want to pass this home up!
- Year Built1937
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central, Wood
- WaterSee Remarks, Culinary, Well
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorBarn, Double Pane Windows, Out Buildings, Lighting, Skylights
- InteriorBath: Sep. Tub/Shower, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Tile
- UTOG Brewing (1.98 mi)153 reviews
- Hearth on 25th (2.18 mi)283 reviews
- Pig & a Jelly Jar Ogden (2.2 mi)743 reviews
- Coffee Links (1.44 mi)54 reviews
- Coffee Compound (2.09 mi)32 reviews
- Daily Rise Coffee - Downtown (2.01 mi)22 reviews