Fantastic location and even better potential in this unique investment property. Ideally located in the Millcreek area, this property features six beds, three baths and just over 3, 000 sq. ft. Once a charming bungalow, this home boasts a sizable addition and has the potential to be either a single-family home or possible dual income rental with two separate entrances, two kitchens and two laundry rooms. The quarter acre property boasts plenty of room to expand. Walking distance to public transit, and perfectly located near a variety of restaurants and shopping. Use your imagination with this diamond in the rough, as the sky’s the limit with this opportunity.
- Year Built1913
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected
- InteriorDisposal, Kitchen: Second, Mother-in-Law Apt., Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- The Brickyard Bar (1.5 mi)54 reviews
- Tandoori Taqueria (0.61 mi)34 reviews
- Sweet Lake Biscuits & Limeade (2.86 mi)1891 reviews
- Alchemy Coffee (2.72 mi)236 reviews
- Blue Copper Coffee Room (3.98 mi)244 reviews
- Café Juniper (4.68 mi)25 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.25 mi)89 reviews
- WinCo Foods (2.16 mi)33 reviews
- Trader Joe's (4.55 mi)154 reviews