**OPEN HOUSE tomorrow 9/4 from Noon-2pm** This Rambler/Ranch has everything you’ve ever wanted to help bring out the cowboy in you. Large detached garage/shop, hay barn, corrals, chutes and much much more. Strawberry water shares, 2 artesian wells with more water available. Buyer to verify all information.
- Year Built1981
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central, Wood
- CoolingCentral Air
- WaterIrrigation, Rights: Owned, Rights: Rented, Well
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Septic Tank
- ExteriorDouble Pane Windows, Entry (Foyer), Horse Property, Out Buildings, Patio: Covered, Sliding Glass Doors
- InteriorDen/Office, Disposal, Gas Log, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Tile
- Doc Brundy’s Cafe & Luxury Lanes (4.9 mi)17 reviews
- The Sidecar Café (7.2 mi)159 reviews
- Strap Tank Brewery (7.16 mi)397 reviews
- Joe Coffee and Espresso Bar (3.18 mi)48 reviews
- Art City Coffee (7.17 mi)40 reviews
- SF Joe Coffee & Espresso Bar (4.88 mi)7 reviews