Beautiful recreational property! This quaint cabin was built by a Brigham Young descendant. Door, Tables, Benches and stones in the yard are from areas of old historic downtown Salt Lake. Nice Family gathering area with lots of light and view from windows. Two Wood burning Fireplaces. Large covered porch. Fire pit area and gathering area with picnic table. Easy to get to and yet secluded. Room to park trailers. Year round access up to the bottom corner of Bear Hollow Rd. Fantastic mountain get away! No physical address other than tax ID#. Off Weber Canyon Rd, Turn on E. South Fork Canyon Rd. By Camp Oakley. Turn Right on E Bear Hollow Rd.
- SubdivisionSOUTH FORK
- Year Built1968
- Sewer/SepticSeptic Tank
- ExteriorBasement Entrance, Porch: Screened
- InteriorRange/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Linoleum
- Mirror Lake Diner (8.69 mi)151 reviews
- Back 40 Ranch House Grill (19.44 mi)490 reviews
- Denise's Home Plate (15.87 mi)44 reviews
- Midway Bakery (22.13 mi)89 reviews
- Daily Rise Coffee Park City (17.62 mi)7 reviews
- Atticus Coffee, Books & Teahouse (17.48 mi)459 reviews
- Kamas Food Town (8.88 mi)16 reviews
- Neena's Market (15.72 mi)7 reviews
- Lee's Marketplace - Heber (21.02 mi)13 reviews