Adorable home located in one of the best areas Salt Lake City has to offer. Let’s talk about the neighborhood first: coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and incredible parks within blocks of this centrally located gem. If we are talking proximity to something fun, it’s a grand slam. As you step inside the home, you are greeted by an enclosed porch and welcomed into a fantastic main area. The house has been extensively remodeled and has some incredible features. The kitchen is rare for the area with a large island that can seat up to four, and it’s accompanied by designer marble. The whole house has been professionally designed, with no expense spared. Whether your favorite piece is the location, kitchen, landscaped yard, or just a place to gather, we welcome you to 414 Williams! Appliances are high end, and included.
- Stone Cabin Coffee (0.05 mi)84 reviews
- Telegraph Coffee & Tap (1.41 mi)76 reviews
- Espresso de Cafe (0.86 mi)20 reviews
- Safeway (0.85 mi)20 reviews
- Fallon International Market (0.32 mi)4 reviews
- Fallon Food Hub (0.53 mi)3 reviews