Reduced 10K 9/7!! Owner says sale it!! Vacant and Key boxed. Go and Show!! Cute and Cozy Single Level Historic Bungalow. Completely Remodeled inside and some remodeling to the exterior except for the roof. Zoning has changed to allow for a single family residence or a commercial office or a partial live in and commercial office. All stainless kitchen appliances stay but the rest of the furnishings for staging are excluded from the sale. This Cream Puff is ready for your buyer to take possession. The home is currently zoned commercial but Ogden city has adopted a new ordinance to allow if needed the zoning to be back to its original intent and that is for single family use. Please ask agent for the details of this new change with Ogden City that allows the home to be occupied for a single family residence rather than a commercial property. Details of zoning change are available at the Ogden City offices planning department. There is also plenty of room for parking in the rear of the home as well. Please call or text agent prior to showing.
- Year Built1893
- HeatingGas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected
- ExteriorPorch: Open
- InteriorDisposal, Kitchen: Updated, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsTile, Vinyl
- Porch: Open
- Table Twenty Five (0.48 mi)18 reviews
- The Angry Goat Pub & Kitchen (0.2 mi)123 reviews
- Hearth on 25th (0.46 mi)282 reviews
- Coffee Compound (0.48 mi)32 reviews
- Daily Rise Coffee - Downtown (0.58 mi)22 reviews
- Coffee Links (1.14 mi)55 reviews