Price reduced! Well maintained updated rambler in the heart of Salem that sits on .62 acre corner lot. This affordable home features so many options for buyers who need room for growing family, and room for a bigger yard to park toys and have a detached Shop. Other great features of the home are , spacious kitchen with open floor plan, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, new paint, new laminate wood flooring, and new updates throughout home. Master bedroom is on main floor, featuring walk in closet, newly updated bathroom, on suite room that can either be used as a nursery or an office. Push tour button above to view 3D walk through and drone video of the area. Home has new roof, dual furnace and double water heaters, oversized bedrooms, lots of storage space including cold storage. Enjoy outside features such as room for animals, have a private secluded backyard, close to schools, close to ballparks, and last but not least, an oversized detached shop for the man of the house. 2204 sq ft Shop has 3 bay doors fitting 5 cars, and extra room to store and work on projects. Yard includes swing set, playhouse for kiddos, built in dog run/ and or chicken coops, and garden area with mature trees for shade! Homes like these are hard to find. Take evening walks with your loved ones to the Salem pond half a mile away. Square footage is a courtesy estimate only, buyer is advised verify sq footage and all information given. Open house July 10th.
- Year Built1952
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit(s)
- WaterCulinary, Irrigation: Pressure
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected
- ExteriorBarn, Double Pane Windows, Out Buildings
- InteriorBath: Master, Closet: Walk-In, Den/Office, Disposal, Gas Log, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Joe Coffee and Espresso Bar (3.47 mi)42 reviews
- SF Joe Coffee & Espresso Bar (4.41 mi)6 reviews
- Emerald Eve Cafe & Club (0.66 mi)26 reviews
- Stokes Fresh Food Market - Salem (1.21 mi)2 reviews
- Smith's (3.84 mi)5 reviews
- Payson Market (3.47 mi)5 reviews