BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY LIVING! 6 bedrooms 4 bath Hooper rambler on 1 acre lot. Large driveway with 2 car garage and RV parking. Large open concept in main living area with original wood flooring. Owner suite on main. Jetted tub. Walk in closet. Laundry on main. Central vacuum system. Large open basement with custom wood trim. Radiant heat throughout basement. Water softener. Two 50 gallon hot water heaters. Large storage space in basement. Fully landscaped. Custom night lighting. Over-sized deck. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- SubdivisionCOXS CORNER PHASE 2
- Year Built1998
- HeatingHeat Pump, Hot Water, Hydronic
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected
- ExteriorAttic Fan, Basement Entrance, Entry (Foyer), Lighting
- InteriorAlarm: Fire, Bath: Master, Bath: Sep. Tub/Shower, Central Vacuum, Closet: Walk-In, Den/Office, Disposal, Floor Drains, French Doors, Gas Log, Great Room, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- SecurityFire Alarm
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum, Tile
- Tataki Sushi (4.77 mi)25 reviews
- Hibachi House of Clinton (4.7 mi)53 reviews
- Golden Ginger Bistro (6.3 mi)134 reviews
- Smith's Marketplace (5.5 mi)16 reviews
- Kent's Market (4.02 mi)12 reviews
- Winco Foods (4.38 mi)14 reviews