This charming turn of the century home offers great curb appeal with a bay window and an open porch which is perfect for summer evenings. Once inside, the home delights with high ceilings and recently updated flooring on the main floor. All the kitchen appliances–refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher-are included in the bright and spacious kitchen. With a large living room, bedroom, recently updated bathroom and laundry all on the main floor, single level living is a part of the flowing floor plan. Upstairs are two oversized bedrooms and a third room which could be an office or library or craft room. There is plenty of storage opportunity in the basement. This corner lot features a fully landscaped front yard and a fenced backyard ready for your touch. The backyard could accommodate off street parking, free standing garage, storage sheds, gardens, a swing set…the possibilities are unlimited. The home has been well maintained and is clean and ready for move in. Please schedule your private showing today.
- Year Built1915
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorBay Box Windows, Porch: Open
- InteriorDishwasher Built-In, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Porch: Open
- No manches Way (0.61 mi)13 reviews
- UTOG Brewing (1.68 mi)142 reviews
- Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria (1.01 mi)620 reviews
- Daily Rise Coffee - Downtown (1.63 mi)20 reviews
- Coffee Links (1.12 mi)50 reviews
- Coffee Compound (1.79 mi)30 reviews