Tucked away in a secluded area. Quiet community. Step out from the living room onto the balcony to enjoy the mountain views. Remodeled home. Newer appliances. Water heater less than a year old. Conveniently located near many amenities such as Murray Park, shopping, grocery stores, gyms, the hospital & more! Schools near by as well. Easy freeway access less than 5 min away. Downtown 10 min away. Pets welcomed! Move in ready! Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- SubdivisionPARKER BROWN
- Year Built1973
- HeatingGas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Available, Sewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorBalcony, Deck; Covered, Double Pane Windows, Lighting, Patio: Covered
- InteriorAlarm: Fire, Bath: Master, Closet: Walk-In, Disposal, Kitchen: Updated, Oven: Wall, Range/Oven: Built-In, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- SecurityFire Alarm
- Floor CoveringsLaminate
- Celeste Ristorante (0.52 mi)115 reviews
- Prohibition (1.41 mi)504 reviews
- Crow and the Pitcher (0.89 mi)122 reviews
- Higher Ground Coffee (3.69 mi)57 reviews
- The Honeysuckle Coffee Co (4.46 mi)182 reviews
- The Bean Yard Coffee House (5.21 mi)96 reviews