All one level living close to shopping, the Mountain View Corridor trails, and schools. You can either walk your furry friends or ride a bike around the community or up on the trails. This home features 3 bedrooms 2 baths with a formal living room and a great room perfect for entertaining. You also have a low-maintenance backyard perfect for a quiet dinner in the summer.
- SubdivisionVILLAGES AT OQUIRRH
- Year Built2003
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorDouble Pane Windows, Porch: Open, Sliding Glass Doors
- InteriorBath: Master,Closet: Walk-In,Disposal,Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet,Laminate,Tile
- Porch: Open
- Papito Moe's - West Jordan (1.27 mi)12 reviews
- Lucky's Iron Door Roadhouse (2.8 mi)152 reviews
- Island Grinds WJU (3.75 mi)5 reviews
- Smith's Marketplace (1.15 mi)40 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (0.63 mi)17 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.56 mi)29 reviews