An idyllic neighborhood for raising children and this beautiful Tudor to boot! Classic Tudor touches remain. Cove ceilings in LR/DR. Beautiful, original tiled fireplace. Remodeled basement-2016, Redone Kitchen w/Granite Countertops-2013, New Hardwood Floors-2013, Electrical Updated-2018, New Plumbing Stack, New Gas Line Run from Meter, Roof 10yrs old, New Gutters-2019 w/leaf gutters, New Double Paned/Triple Paned on Leaded Windows in LR, Furnace-2012, Nest Thermostat, On Demand Hot Water-2022. Parking Strip Xeriscaped. Backyard has blackberry, raspberry, grapes & room for vegetable garden. Walk to everything in Sugarhouse/Liberty Park. Fantastic Neighbors!
- Crossroads Cookery (0.6 mi)24 reviews
- My Table Restaurant (0.54 mi)2 reviews
- Sam’s Southern Eatery (1.06 mi)15 reviews
- CTX Coffee (0.59 mi)16 reviews
- Buffalo Beverage Company (1.54 mi)4 reviews
- Dutch Bros Coffee (0.58 mi)2 reviews