BREATHTAKING MOUNTAIN VIEWS!!! This charming Cottonwood Heights home is a must see! It is located in a quiet cul-de-sac near skiing, hiking trails, and plenty of outdoor recreation. The interior includes beautiful knotty alder wood accents, recess lighting in the kitchen and hallway, heated floors in the master bathroom, and double pane windows throughout. The basement is a beautiful ensuite that includes a dry sauna for 2. It has great potential to be a mother-in-law suite. The exterior of the home includes updated vinyl fencing, a new front patio and updated landscaping to enjoy the amazing views. The backyard is perfect for entertaining guests with an incredible built in fire pit and sitting area, a large patio, and a swimming pool. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- SubdivisionOAKVIEW ESTATES NO.
- Year Built1974
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorDouble Pane Windows, Lighting, Patio: Open
- InteriorBath: Master,Closet: Walk-In,Disposal,French Doors,Kitchen: Updated,Range: Gas,Vaulted Ceilings,Granite Countertops
- Floor CoveringsCarpet,Hardwood,Tile
- Patio: Open
- Eight Settlers Distillery (0.6 mi)57 reviews
- Porcupine Pub & Grille (0.62 mi)658 reviews
- SAOLA Restaurant and Lounge (0.59 mi)76 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (0.41 mi)27 reviews
- Trader Joe's (2.9 mi)102 reviews
- The Store (2.4 mi)44 reviews