We have a belief that home should make us feel good and let us live well…step inside Hudson Avenue. Inside the warmth of the 1940’s Cottage style home with updates to today’s modern living welcomes you in every way. Real hard wood floors on the main, updated kitchen alongside a cozy space to dine are just some of the things that say “we shall enjoy life here”. Large master bedroom downstairs has spacious walk-in closet and an egress window full of light. Location speaks for itself here, close proximity to all the things we need, want and do. This home is Google Fiber ready and has a Tesla charging station too. All the big ticket items have been recently updated in this house, here’s the list of what is new! Roof, electrical, AC, windows, furnace, kitchen and both bathrooms-move in will be simple, just collect your belongings and come over to the home you’ll love to live in!
- Year Built1941
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central, >= 95% Efficiency
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorAwning(s), Double Pane Windows, Out Buildings, Porch: Open
- InteriorAlarm: Security,Closet: Walk-In,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Kitchen: Updated,Range: Gas,Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- SecuritySecurity System
- Floor CoveringsHardwood,Laminate,Tile
- Porch: Open
- Sugar House Coffee (1.43 mi)272 reviews
- Alchemy Coffee (1.93 mi)229 reviews
- Blue Copper Coffee Room (3.32 mi)241 reviews
- Smith's (1.22 mi)23 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (0.75 mi)88 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (4.31 mi)180 reviews