This stylish immaculate home, in highly desired Willow Creek, boasts main floor indoor/outdoor living with gorgeous finishes! Wide halls, vaulted ceilings, amazing light, and a large covered patio create a perfect place to call HOME. The large entertaining spaces are ideal for friends and family to gather. The legal accessory dwelling unit was rented for $1,200/mo until Oct. 1, 2022. It is self contained and has off street parking and a private entrance. Ask your lender to use the rental income as qualifying income. The ADU was designed to seamlessly be transitioned as part of the main house if a person so desires. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only and were obtained from tax data . Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- Brass Key Coffee (4.65 mi)3 reviews
- Wholy Beans Coffee (6.54 mi)16 reviews
- Main Street's Bored Game Cafe (4.53 mi)5 reviews
- Ruler Foods (19.1 mi)1 reviews
- California Marketplace (6.6 mi)4 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (18.89 mi)10 reviews