Fantastic find in desirable West Jordan neighborhood! 4 BR/2.5 BA well-kept rambler with 3 car garage on over 1/4 acre. Well-manicured and fully landscaped with mature trees and a fully fenced yard. Spend your evenings in the shade on the back patio enjoying the views of the Wasatch mountains. New roof just 3 years old and triple pane windows. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings offers tons of natural light. The great room is ideal for entertaining and naturally flows into the kitchen, which features granite counter tops and an island bar. Large master bedroom/master bath with separate tub/shower, double vanity and a spacious walk-in closet. Quiet secluded neighborhood centrally located to everything – just 2 blocks from both the elementary and Challenger schools as well as Mountain View golf course. Shopping and entertainment at Jordan Landing awaits you less than 10 minutes away. The unfinished basement is a blank canvas that you can tailor to your preferences and make your own.
- High Point Coffee (1.32 mi)175 reviews
- Bad Ass Coffee Of Hawaii (1.63 mi)46 reviews
- Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee (4.73 mi)8 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (2.01 mi)17 reviews
- Trader Joe's (4.43 mi)13 reviews
- Anaya's Market (1.42 mi)12 reviews