***Motivated seller – Bring us an offer.*** Tastefully remodeled in 2015. This quaint Bungalow is close to downtown and just a block away from 9th & 9th. Walking distance to coffee shops, banks & top notch restaurants and “(right below East High School). The home features high ceilings, an oversized bath with a finished basement and a second bath that could easily be a rental unit. The home has been freshly painted and recarpeted. Updated cabinets with quartz counter tops in both the kitchen and upstairs bath. The Home has been rented since being purchased in 2011 by sellers. The current rent is 26% below the market average. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only and were obtained from county records. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- Coffee Garden (0.32 mi)323 reviews
- The Legendarium (0.53 mi)5 reviews
- Three Pines Coffee (1.39 mi)279 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.37 mi)212 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.54 mi)175 reviews
- Smith's (0.26 mi)60 reviews