Perfect downtown location in this beautiful end-unit, single-story condo. Walking distance to Trax for an easy commute to downtown, University, and 9th and 9th. Cozy home with original hardwood floors, and all new stainless steel appliances in the kitchen that come with the freshly painted home. Master bedroom has no shared wall for added privacy, and second bedroom also works as an office with great lighting. Private backyard with shed, and a community garden just out the front door. Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
- StyleCondo; Main Level
- Year Built1954
- HeatingGas: Central
- CoolingEvaporative Cooling
- WaterCulinary, Irrigation
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Available, Sewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- InteriorBath: Master, Den/Office, Disposal, Oven: Gas, Range: Gas, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsHardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Café Juniper (1.36 mi)29 reviews
- Blue Copper Coffee Room (1.8 mi)248 reviews
- Three Pines Coffee (1.45 mi)208 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.34 mi)186 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.44 mi)155 reviews
- Smith's (1.3 mi)31 reviews