Do not miss this fully bricked home built with pride + very well kept. Located in a quiet established neighborhood, 4 bedrooms 2 baths – Drains in basement ready for shower and toilet. Pellet stove in the basement, newer HVAC replaced 3 years ago – Heating + Air- High End – 98% efficient – furnace- 2 stage, Newer H2O Heater, Roof 10 years old, one share of settlement canyon irrigation water included, new paint + carpet in basement, Fridge to be included – it is old and not working well.
- Year Built1963
- HeatingSee Remarks, Forced Air, Gas: Central, >= 95% Efficiency
- CoolingCentral Air
- WaterSee Remarks, Culinary, Irrigation, Rights: Owned, Shares
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- InteriorBath: Master, Den/Office, Disposal, Floor Drains, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Linoleum, Tile
- Chubby's Cafe (2.34 mi)42 reviews
- Bonneville Brewery (2.7 mi)179 reviews
- Karma Cafe (0.52 mi)9 reviews
- Macey's Food & Drug (1.92 mi)10 reviews
- Hometown Bakery & Grocery (1.02 mi)6 reviews
- Zacatecas Market (0.65 mi)4 reviews