BACK ON THE MARKET! Check Out this Great Home, Close to All Amenities. Recently Updated with Painting Outside and Inside and New Carpet Throughout. Although it is an older home, the Kitchen has been Updated and has Master Bathroom. Oversized Two Car Garage, and Newer Architectural Shingle Roof. Large Fully Fenced Yard that you can Make Your Own.
- SubdivisionMAPLEWOOD ESTATES SU
- Year Built1959
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- WaterCulinary, Secondary
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorDouble Pane Windows, Entry (Foyer), Lighting, Patio: Covered, Sliding Glass Doors
- InteriorBath: Master, Disposal, Kitchen: Updated, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vintage Grind Coffeehouse (1.03 mi)11 reviews
- Grounds For Coffee (1.72 mi)7 reviews
- Daily Rise Coffee - Downtown (4.63 mi)24 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (0.78 mi)20 reviews
- Winco Foods (2.23 mi)14 reviews
- Rancho Market (4.88 mi)11 reviews