Brick cottage bungalow tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the feel of a private lane located on a dead-end street. Fully finished mother-in-law apartment. Tons of natural light & hardwood floors. Granite in the kitchen. Fenced in yard with plenty of parking in double driveway. Buyer to verify all.
- Year Built1950
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Connected, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorAttic Fan, Lighting, Porch: Open
- InteriorBasement Apartment, Kitchen: Second, Mother-in-Law Apt., Range: Countertop, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsHardwood, Tile
- Porch: Open
- Higher Ground Coffee (2.24 mi)57 reviews
- Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii (0.87 mi)155 reviews
- Alchemy Coffee (3.07 mi)236 reviews
- Smith's (1.01 mi)32 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.28 mi)89 reviews
- The Corner Grocery (0.42 mi)1 reviews