If you have ever wanted horse property in a quiet, small town neighborhood look no further! This lovely rambler has been so carefully loved and taken care of. With this care has come updates as well! The main floor was completely remodeled, bedrooms, kitchen, living room, and bathroom! The water heater is just under a year old, new main water shut off valve, new water line, and a new 50 gallon water well pump. New shingles on the garage roof, and updated fencing. Freshly painted sheds and newly enclosed/sectioned barn! All this to help you create your forever home, for you and your animals!
- Year Built1943
- HeatingGas: Central, Gas: Stove, Wood
- CoolingCentral Air
- WaterRights: Owned, Well
- Sewer/SepticSewer: Available, Sewer: Public
- ExteriorAttic Fan, Horse Property, Out Buildings, Porch: Open, Triple Pane Windows
- InteriorDisposal, Kitchen: Updated, Range: Gas, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Porch: Open
- Macey's Food & Drug (8.69 mi)10 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (20.82 mi)184 reviews
- Soelberg's Thriftway (11.27 mi)3 reviews